Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purpose of having / owning a newspaper?

5 posters

Go down

purpose of having / owning a newspaper? Empty purpose of having / owning a newspaper?

Post by MiketheSpike Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm

As a fairly new and green citizen, with 5 gold burning a hole in my pocket - I am wondering if there is any advantage at all to having my own newspaper?
MiketheSpike
MiketheSpike
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

purpose of having / owning a newspaper? Empty Re: purpose of having / owning a newspaper?

Post by Dade Pendwyn Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Only if you want to be heard.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

purpose of having / owning a newspaper? Empty Re: purpose of having / owning a newspaper?

Post by MiketheSpike Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 pm

so, a waste of precious first gold . . .
MiketheSpike
MiketheSpike
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Mahoney Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm

My paper, (Home Front Heroes) will publish articles from any citizen without a paper of their own, for free. Surprised

Kelly Mahoney
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Depends on your priorities, Mike. The first thing I did when I had the chance was buy a newspaper, and I'm glad I did - but that doesn't mean everyone else would.

In my first article I ever wrote the last thing I said was "Remember, those of us who are days and weeks old may still be suckling at the proverbial breast of the eRepublik Wiki, but this does not mean we can't still make a bunch of noise and pretend we're important."

Don't think your opinions will go unnoticed just because you're young. Owning a newspaper and writing good articles for it is probably one of the best ways to get your name out there.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 pm

You should go ahead and make your newspaper its a great way to put ur name out there Very Happy
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by belateddeath Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

dades a good writer, but if you like writing *serious Razz* articles then go ahead

Although I would suggest a nice house
belateddeath
belateddeath
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down