Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super low wellness . . . Help!

3 posters

Go down

Super low wellness . . . Help! Empty Super low wellness . . . Help!

Post by MiketheSpike Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 am

Hi there,

My wellness is hovering just above 30. I fought twice in the war against France and didn't understand the game well enough to know to go to a hospital. Everytime I work I lose 2 points and train lose 1 point. I am at manufacturing lvl 3. My earnings generate just over $6 - enough to buy a lvl 3 food. I also still have my first 5 gold. What should I do to get my wellness up?

1. Keep the cycle going until I become more skilled and can get a better paying job?

2. Don't train in the army and thus allow my wellness to increase by 1 point every day?

3. Starve for a day and but a lvl 3 gift with my earnings to exchange with another player?

4. Continue trying to buy a Q1 house with my gold?

5. ???

Thanks
MiketheSpike
MiketheSpike
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Super low wellness . . . Help! Empty Re: Super low wellness . . . Help!

Post by Alias Vision Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

https://ecanada.forumotion.com/new-citizen-support-nouveaux-citoyens-appui-f61/help-t1953.htm

There are a few ideas there. Basically get a house if you can for cheap. Invest in some health care.
Alias Vision
Alias Vision
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by TTplaya Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 am

1. Sign up with the Canadian Health Care plan, and pay $15.45 to get 10 wellness so you are over 40. Make sure you're over 42 before you go to step 2. If you're not over 42, repeat this step the next day.
2. Buy 2 moving tickets and move to the region of Podolia in Romania, where there is a Q5 hospital.
3. Fight once in any of the active battles.
4. Heal at the hospital.
5. Move back to Canada. Now your wellness should be around 80!
6. After you move back to Canada, look for a job in a Q1 company instead of a Q3.
TTplaya
TTplaya
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1309480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down