What did you dream about last night?

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Eric Gunn on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Slept like a baby, fell asleep thinking of Hot Rods...and woke up just fine and dandy. No dreams.
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

View user profile http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Mr. Slaughter on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 am

I was mediating a truce between pirates and ninjas so that we may stand together against the zombie invasion.

There we stood on the battlefield, a wall of cold steel and guns. But lo, these were not normal zombies. They were nazi zombies. I yelled for my men, a small mercenary band from western Africa, to stand their ground. When the nazi zombies closed in, we all charged. I felt anger attacking them with my sick-sword. Being half-Jewish, I had a deeply rooted hatred for the Nazis for what they did to my people.

I was a whirlwind of death, slashing and hacking everywhere. There was so much blood on me I could not tell if it was mine or theirs'. I spewed curses at them, the rotten scum.

My lieutenant, Afrika Bambaataa, was pinned down around this time. I ran to his position, forsaking my sickle-swords and unsheathing my lightsaber. The pssssshew sound of it activating was music to my ears. It's orange blade as I sliced my way through the crowd was elegant and graceful.

It was like a gorey light show.

I got to Afrika just in time, a Panzer being driven by a nazi zombie tank commander almost crushed him. I grabbed him and jumped out of the way. He thanked me for the help. I noticed his arm was wounded. Oh no I thought.

He said, "I didn't want you to worry, skipper..."
I replied, a tear in my eye, "It's going to be okay Lieutenant," I was holding back tears, "It's going to be okay..."

His eyes turned red, an empty look upon his face. He jumped at me; he was zombified. Fighting my emotions, I did what had to be done. I put my old friend and battle buddy down. I looked at the ground. *fzzzzzzzzt* I turned my lightsaber off. I was a rush of emotions.

A single tear drooped down from my eye, landing with the tiniest of splashes on the dirt ground. I clenched my lightsaber. My nostrils flared. With the fury of a thousand firestorms I rushed at the Nazi zombies approaching. I screamed a battle cry that was heard across the battlefield, the ninjas and pirates rallied together, fighting in unison against their common foe.

Last thing I remember was charging, lightsaber in had, straight into the mass of the Nazi zombies' forces.

The end.
Mr. Slaughter
Forum User
Forum User

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ziek_the_geek

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top