Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sci-Fi RPG

+8
Fram
Eric Gunn
belateddeath
David Eastcorner
Duke Leto
GChrome
frankypicoto
Kyoto Tokugawa
12 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sci-Fi RPG - Page 10 Empty Re: Sci-Fi RPG

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 pm

*Wait a sec people I'm still writing it, and Hanu my name is Kyoto*
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Da'ar arrived at the ship, and entered the room where the others were.

"Hello everybody. I'm Da'ar, and I'm here for the briefing."
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"Okey is this everyone?"
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 pm

"Alright people let’s get down to business"

Everyone sat down.

“ Welcome to the diplomacy and espionage mission codenamed Operation Echo. The mission has two parts, one is talking with the Imperialists on Naboo and part two is sabotaging the storm trooper production and assassinating the Imperialist commanders.
The first part of the mission will be myself General Kota and Colonel Atriedes alone. We will discuss the topic of the Imperialists standing down. This will probably not work so then we have part two. Kazhar could you please explain it?”

“Yes commander. Hello comrades, I am Kazhar Dubouto the head of intel, here is the explaination of the mission."

On the screen behind him this appeared:

Delta Squad:

Leader: Sergeant Filitov
Members:Marle, Deven, Zoro a spec ops soldier

Tango Squad:

Leader: Vorian
Members: Da'ar, Habion

Alpha Squad:

Leader: Ambrivian
Members: Kronga'lu

Delta squad's mission is to shutdown the main generator.
Tango squad's mission is to kill as many of the Imperial council members as possible during one of their meetings.
Alpha squad's mission is to get into the highest tower in the city and oversee the mission from above. We will use sniper rifles to assist in the mission.

While Ambrivian is talking to the Imperialists Kronga'lu needs to park the ship ,with everyone in it, at a abandoned shuttleport near the outskirts of the city, there you will recieve your final intructions.

The mission will take part tommorow.

Last edited by Kyoto Tokugawa on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:02 pm

well the first part will not work, Imperialists are so stubborn. But for the second part they put me with Marle.Maybe I should tell her after this meeting. She must understand. "Commander will we need fake uniform and ID's because I know someone on Courescent who can make those for us in a jiff.If so I suggest that Marle will come with me, I think I need to tell her what to expect for her first sabotage mission."
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 pm

"What do you mean Vorian? I've had experience in going undercover and sabotage missions... But I would happily go with you Vorian." Marle said, now in a sickeningly serious voice.
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Damn! Very subtle. Must...resist...facepalm! Vorian started to sweat a little. She is getting suspicious, she will find out sooner or later
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:04 pm

"No Vorian, you do not need fake uniforms because you will be sneaking in. Everyone gets black ops clothing for this mission. And for the talking part we need them to know who we are. Marle you can go with Zoro and he can teach you how to use a blaster at our shooting range because you may need the training for this."

*I'm just gonna say Marle left*

"Vorian I know your situation, I know who Marle is related to. But if your revenge is stronger then your common sense you can leave and never return right now. If you do decide to stay I am making you leader of Tango and Filitov leader of Delta."

*My turn to twist*
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Da'ar walked over to Ambrivian.

"Sir, I would like to point out that we may need some better weapons than what we already have. Might I suggest the T-21 light repeating blaster? (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-21_light_repeating_blaster) It's far better than what most of us currently have."

With that he went to the corner to observe everyone.

Last edited by David Eastcorner on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Habion looked at the Colonel and shook his head...Oh boy, he's a rookie. Da'ar looked at the scene between Marle and the Colonel and remained silent. He's already thinking of a plan too...I know it he thought. He spied a look over at the Captain who was going with the Commander on this one.

Habion walked over to Vorian and tapped him on the shoulder. "S'cuse me there Kernel...While you good folks get red in the face, Im gonna hit up my quarters and sleep a bit. I can be reached there." Vorian hardly turned and waved him off.

On his way out, he gave Da'ar a wink and made a pistol gesture with his hand. "See you later Shooter!" With that, he was off...To make sure he'd sleep again so soon, he made another quick stop at the cafeteria. They gave him a doggie bag to take to his room...I wonder why he pondered, and smiled.
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Marle trained Zoro to use the blaster. But Zoro kept of missing, it turned out he was holding it the wrong way *(I have no idea what 'the wrong way is')*. Once Marle fixed Zoro's problem Zoro aimed accurately and skillfully.

*Why does everyone hate Marle? All these twists make her look bad lol*

EDIT: *Nah, continue doing that. I love all these twists, and everyone hating Marle even though Marle is really attractive and smart Razz*
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Da'ar gave Habion a nod as he left the room.

Shooter? He thought, That's original.

Still, it couldn't hurt to have a few allies aboard the ship. Da'ar didn't know if he could trust Habion 100% yet, but he'd see how things went.

In the meantime, he gave everybody else in the room a good look-over.

He already knew Ambrivian, and although he didn't like him much, he had a grudging respect for the man.

He skimmed over Filitov but paused at Deven. He didn't know exactly what was wrong, but there was something suspicious about Deven.

He glanced at Vorian, thinking he looked pretty normal, besides the fact that there was obviously a bit of internal conflict. The eyes never lied.

He'd seen Marle and Zoro before they left, and took in Marle's legs appreciatively. However, there seemed to be something wrong with her. As for Zoro, he didn't leave a lasting impression.

Lastly, he took a look at Kronga'lu, and thought he vaguely remembered seeing her somewhere. He couldn't put his finger on it though, so he decided to leave it alone.

Having had enough of the briefing, Da'ar went to go find a bar.

Last edited by David Eastcorner on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"Sorry Ambvrian if I am correct a repeating blaster should not be used in these sorts of operations. Our current weapons are less awkward to carry around and are the general arms of what most Imperialists carry around with them. I have had a fair share of smuggling and combat training before and know whe not to bring assult weapons."
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Duke Leto wrote:"Sorry Da'ar if I am correct, but a repeating blaster should not be used in these sorts of operations. Our current weapons are less awkward to carry around and are the general arms of what most Imperialists carry around with them. I have had a fair share of smuggling and combat training before you were saying DaDa."

"I don't believe I've ever said DaDa, being an orphan. However, I get your point. Still, a few of us could use some newer weapons. I don't think that junk blaster that you have is going to hold out much longer."
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 pm

David Eastcorner wrote:
Duke Leto wrote:"Sorry Da'ar if I am correct, but a repeating blaster should not be used in these sorts of operations. Our current weapons are less awkward to carry around and are the general arms of what most Imperialists carry around with them. I have had a fair share of smuggling and combat training before you were saying DaDa."

"I don't believe I've ever said DaDa, being an orphan. However, I get your point. Still, a few of us could use some newer weapons. I don't think that junk blaster that you have is going to hold out much longer."

*Note: go with the quote David got from me not my previous post*

"Boy" Vorian emphasized, " I have done such things before with my Lasgun. This thing here fires the same amount any regular repeating blaster can deal out. I have also cut of limbs for field surgery and battle, so i will keep it."
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 pm

*GChrome, Marle is getting taught how to shoot by Zoro, Zoro is an elite sepcial ops soldier who has been shotting since he was seven!!!*

" You guys can bring whatever the hell you want, I'm going to the bar"
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Vorian watched as Ambvrian walked out of the council room. "Well guess that's that." "If anyone needs me I am going o be in the landing bay. I'll probably the one Swearing like hell." And on that note Vorian left as well.
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Da'ar decided that he was bored. He decided to see if there was any sort of entertainment on this stupid ship.
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Kyoto Tokugawa wrote:*GChrome, Marle is getting taught how to shoot by Zoro, Zoro is an elite sepcial ops soldier who has been shotting since he was seven!!!*

" You guys can bring whatever the hell you want, I'm going to the bar"

*LOL, Well yeah. Just siwtch the Zoro and Marle names you get what happened. Razz*

FIXED and added things

Zoro trained Marle to use the blaster. But Marle kept of missing, it turned out she was holding it the wrong way *(I have no idea what 'the wrong way is')*. Once Zoro fixed Marle's problem Marle aimed accurately and skillfully. "Thanks, it was a long time since I used a blaster" Marle said.
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 pm

* lol! *
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 pm

GChrome wrote:Marle trained Zoro to use the blaster. But Zoro kept of missing, it turned out he was holding it the wrong way *(I have no idea what 'the wrong way is')*. Once Marle fixed Zoro's problem Zoro aimed accurately and skillfully.

*Why does everyone hate Marle? All these twists make her look bad lol*

EDIT: *Nah, continue doing that. I love all these twists, and everyone hating Marle even though Marle is really attractive and smart Razz*

*Who said I was being mean to your character? Wink*
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Habion couldn't believe it...He was lost! Goddamm it, how could this happen for crying out loud. He saw the Commander and followed him. Habion waited a second or two before entering the ship's bar.

He spotted him and sat a few stools away. "I'll have water." said Habion. He looked at the commander to see if he'd look at him.

Last edited by Eric Gunn on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 am

*sry can't type reply now gtg to bed see u tommorow. 10:31 pm*
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 am

Kronga'lu approached Ambrivian. "Sir, at what time should I be ready to park the ship?" She was confused...she had fallen asleep for the last part of the meeting. I really need to get some sleep. I hope no one saw me sleeping...
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am

*Please don't say much to me today. I'm going to be out of town and won't be able to reply till late in the day.*
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum