Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New but learning fast..

4 posters

Go down

New but learning fast.. Empty New but learning fast..

Post by GeoValentino Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm

So far from what i can tell, im in the right place.

( real life ) Born Toronto, Raise Kingston, Now Ottawa

Nowww.. in this elife game i just came across from a youtube ad, i was overwhalmed at first, i almost closed the page and went back to my online risk game, but then, my gf say she liked what she saw from over my shoulders, so being that i care from her, i took some time to read the wikis on this elife game.

After 5 to 7 hours off and on reading, and reading, and reading the wikis, i started reading all the newpapers from canadians on whats been going on, from wars, to wages, to food, to this random this cobra group to bad leaders stealing, to leaders not listening, to almost everything... and i must say, it got me reading more... soo i took a nap and logged back on, and started to learn how the game worked from the inside.

Started with getting a job, training, then looking into parties, and how lvls work, and when i can do what, and got me wanting to look even deeper, which brings me here, from what i can tell, i _think_ im in the right place.. im not to sure how things work 100%.

For example, after i get the chance to vote, i really dont know who to vote, and im not just going to put names in a hat and pick, i really want to look behide what these people are saying, and try to understand what they can bring to the table compare to other partys..
Also i've taken time to look into other sites like this map egobba something and try to learn that quick, and with the help of that and other members, i can really wrap my finger on whats happening outside 'eCanada'.

I really dont know what my plans are for my eCanadian, im still going over all the info that i've compact into my head within the last 24 hours, i kinda wish now i was around this site when it all started to get my feet wet better, but from what i can tell, it doesn't really matter to ~ to much if your a boomer or a noobie, just as long your a true canadian and have the spirt to listen & learn.

I do still have tons of questions but i wont spill them out till i try to find the answer myself with newpapers/wiki's/forums, ect... but you can be sure you be hearing from me sooner then later.

Sergio " Geo " Valentino
26/M/Ottawa

GeoValentino
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

New but learning fast.. Empty Re: New but learning fast..

Post by Emilio Sanchez Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome. I think you've got the record for longest 'hello' message Smile

It's great to see someone get right into the game, and read up everything they can.

When the time comes for you to vote etc. I'm sure you'll be well prepared!

All the best,
-Emilio
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by koolmanjack Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 pm

As they say "knowledge is power". Welcome to erepublik and eCanada!
koolmanjack
koolmanjack
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoValentino Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

this account is closed, due to mis spelled account name, i forgot to add a space between Geo & Valentino : ( so i can't get my named masked, sorry for the mix up, next msg will be under my new account name on the forums.

GeoValentino
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Valentino Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm

done & done : )
Geo Valentino
Geo Valentino
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum