Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Citizen (on patrol) ... I love Police Academy movies

5 posters

Go down

New Citizen (on patrol)  ... I love Police Academy movies Empty New Citizen (on patrol) ... I love Police Academy movies

Post by Sir DeLaShaunRon Smith Sat May 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey there. I'd just like to introduce myself as a new citizen to eCanada and the new world. I think I found out about this game through an ad on hfboards.com but I'm not 100% sure or not. Anyways, I checked it out, signed up and have been hooked for the last 4 days. I'm planning to be active and have spoken to a few of the senior eCanadians who have given me some excellent advice.

Anyways, just wanted to say hey and I look forward to contributing to Canada to make us the best nation we can be.

Sir DeLaShaunRon Smith
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

New Citizen (on patrol)  ... I love Police Academy movies Empty Re: New Citizen (on patrol) ... I love Police Academy movies

Post by Emilio Sanchez Sat May 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Welcome to the new world. You gotta love police academy movies, without them where would our society be!

Now excuse me while I try to get your name! Smile
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

New Citizen (on patrol)  ... I love Police Academy movies Empty Re: New Citizen (on patrol) ... I love Police Academy movies

Post by Sir DeLaShaunRon Smith Sat May 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Emilio Sanchez wrote:Welcome to the new world. You gotta love police academy movies, without them where would our society be!

Now excuse me while I try to get your name! Smile

The name is somewhat of an inside joke with my friends and I. It's a play on the interesting names you'll see in college football. It's kind of a combination of a few of my favourites. The sir is because everyone loves knights.

Sir DeLaShaunRon Smith
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Sun May 17, 2009 1:50 pm

haha good name. Welcome any questions feel free to ask.
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanu Anand Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 pm

welcome
Hanu Anand
Hanu Anand
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1456496

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachurin Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Welcome to eCanada!
Pikachurin
Pikachurin
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum