Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money.

+36
Gary Doer
Lokes
Zephyrs
KungFu Pete
Sonny Chiba
Pikachurin
rockimus
jpat911
Perpetual Machine
Breach
John Wilkmot
hossin93
mustache dictator
The Grand Duke
Efezzo
ltnsarge
Stormwhitelab
Tarmore
Cedrikus Magnus
Scorsha
Colwell
slotch
Horase
Mackaybre
Wu
Jack Judge
bwable
Eric Carter
Konstiin
MRaymond
Citizen-X
Emilio Sanchez
Judah Savahna
Josh Taggart
harfagre ll
Phineas Gage
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money.

Post by Mackaybre Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Yeah, include the information that the First Post requests and you ought to be fine.
Mackaybre
Mackaybre
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money.

Post by Invité Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm

i received the 15CAD in maybe 24 hours, not sure, but anyway it was fast
and i want to thank everyone who made it possible

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorsha Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Got mine. Thank you!

Scorsha
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horase Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 pm

I found this program so helpful, I've decided to repay the 15CAD bursary, sent 11 CAD today, the rest will be up as soon as I can find some on the market.
Horase
Horase
Relatively Unknown
Relatively Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedrikus Magnus Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm

I just fond this place out but I've had the gold rapidly when I joined without having to search particularly for it, so great organization!

And BTW it helped me a lot in my development so thx!
Cedrikus Magnus
Cedrikus Magnus
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarmore Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 am

Got my $15 today.

Thanks!

Tarmore
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormwhitelab Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Seems like a good program! I sent in my message to Immigration Canada not long ago.
Stormwhitelab
Stormwhitelab
Relatively Unknown
Relatively Unknown

http://perrot.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by ltnsarge Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 am

Hello i still don't really get what you mean by masked but apparently it gives us more eCanadian content on this forum, so i'd like to apply for it.

Is a message here enough or do i need to PM someone?

ltnsarge
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Efezzo Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 am

I like this program, i am new myself and been playin for a month now, am a member of the Canadian social democrats, I don't need funds as i am now figuring this out. but this is great idea and i just wanna congratulate on such a great idea and got it moving. Congratulations. may you live long and be at peace.
Efezzo
Efezzo
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grand Duke Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello,

I am a new citizen looking to be unmasked.

Thank you

The Grand Duke
The Grand Duke
The Grand Duke
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mustache dictator Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 pm

I cant really remember, but whoever it was that i took THAT long to get.....

Wow, didnt know i could be that slow. Sorry!
As for everyone else, im glad your happy with your money!
mustache dictator
mustache dictator
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by hossin93 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi im new to this and I sent a PM to immigration canada but id like to get some guidance as to any strategies or specifics about the game that i should know...Who can help me with this is there a guidance program in eCanada?

hossin93
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wilkmot Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 am

@hossin, check out "New Citizen Support"
John Wilkmot
John Wilkmot
Admin
Admin

https://ecanada.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Breach Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:10 am

Just sent both PMs now! Very Happy

Breach
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hossin93 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 pm

it's been over 24 hours and I havent received the bonus CAD's...im still waiting for it i sent the private messages to immigration canada AND added it to friends...(dunno y just seemed logical thing to do)

Last edited by hossin93 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

hossin93
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mustache dictator Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 pm

okay, ill be sure to get you in a sec, we've had a lot of people asking lately, and i havent had much time to get to it
mustache dictator
mustache dictator
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by hossin93 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 am

kk thanks...

hossin93
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Perpetual Machine Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:15 am

Thank you for the help.
Perpetual Machine
Perpetual Machine
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jpat911 Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 am

Should we be using this bursary for slightly higher quality food in order to train every day? What are some suggestions for using the bursary...

jpat911
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by rockimus Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 am

jpat911 wrote:Should we be using this bursary for slightly higher quality food in order to train every day? What are some suggestions for using the bursary...

There is a program that Canadian Health Services are offering where you can donate money and they will give you gifts which will improve your wellness. Doing it that way is cheaper than buying 3Q+ food. Mackaybre pointed me in the right direction by posting this in my welcome thread:

Mackaybre wrote:Buying Q3 Food at $4.93 CAD per Q3 Food and you're paying $1.64 / Wellness gained each day.

If you buy Q1 Food and get 1 gift from the
Canadian Health Services (Forum Link) (eRep Link), which is $1.04 CAD per Q1 Food + $3.09 CAD per 2 Wellness (Gifted from CHS)) you're paying $1.38 per wellness. Daily savings of $0.80 CAD.

If you haven't already gotten the Immigration Bonus of $15 CAD, you can apply for that as well. Then you can purchase a max of 10 wellness in one day for $15.45 CAD ($3.09 x 5) and get back up in wellness quicker.

Also, once you're over level 5 (can fight), have enough for a pair of moving tickets ($20 - 25 CAD) and you're over 40 wellness, you could move overseas, fight once, use a Q5 hospital, and then come back with 40 extra wellness. $20 CAD/40 Wellness = $0.50 CAD per wellness, and $25 CAD/40 Wellness = $0.63 CAD per wellness, so that's even cheaper of a wellness boost per CAD invested, plus you get a little extra EP from fighting.

Hope that helps.
rockimus
rockimus
Relatively Unknown
Relatively Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by jpat911 Fri May 01, 2009 2:17 pm

I dont think I really understand... so you can send 3.09 CAD to the CHS and they'll give you a wellness pack? Or just food...

jpat911
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackaybre Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Not a wellness pack, we "Offer a Gift" to you of quality 2 in exchange for $3.09 CAD. Wellness Packs are 2 Gold each, purchasable only from eRepublik, and increase your wellness by 10.

Gifts are produced by players (companies, I mean) and deliver wellness based on their quality (Q1 = +1 Wellness, Q2 = +2 Wellness, etc.). However, unlike Food, having a gift in your inventory does nothing for you; you must get another player or organization to "Offer a Gift" to you for you to get the wellness from it. The CHS provides this service to you at a lower cost than you would normally pay for gifts on the open market.
Also important to note is that Gifts increase your wellness by a set amount, regardless of what your current wellness is, up to a maximum wellness of 100 (you cannot have more than 100 Wellness). Food and Houses have diminishing returns because the wellness they give you is based on your current wellness: (See official Wiki Article on Wellness) The official formula for Food gain and Houses gain is: (1.5 - (CurrentWellness - 25)/100) * Quality of Food or House. E.G. If your wellness is currently 40, and you're eating Q1 food with no House, you have (1.5 - 15/100)*1 = + 1.35 wellness from food. With Q2 Food, you'd have +2.7 Wellness, Q3 you'd have +4.15 wellness gain from eating Q3.

A quick look using current market offers:
At $7.70 CAD for a Q3 FOOD for someone with Wellness 40 is a COST/Wellness ratio of $1.85 CAD/Wellness. $4.23 for Q2 is COST/Wellness ratio of $1.56 CAD/Wellness. $1.85 for Q1 (expensive!) is $1.37 CAD/Wellness. That reminds me, I'll have to take another look at the wellness gains vs QFood and QGifts to see where the exact cost & wellness thresholds are for maximum efficiency with respect to eCanada markets, but generally gifts through the CHS are a cheaper alternative to buying higher-quality food. As soon as I get it done, I'll post a link to a google spreadsheet so people can just plug in current market prices, salary, savings, wellness, etc. and get a recommendation.

Anyhow...
The maximum daily amount you can be "gifted" is 10 wellness. That's either 10 Q1 gifts, 5 Q2 Gifts, 3 Q3 Gifts + 1 Q1 Gift, 2 Q3 gifts + 2 Q2 gifts, or any other combination of gifts which equals exactly 10 wellness. At a cost of $15.45 CAD through the CHS, you get the full 10 wellness for cheaper than the market cost. It's pretty consistent at around $5 - 8 CAD savings by going through the CHS.

Last edited by Mackaybre on Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : man, i'm such a windbag.)
Mackaybre
Mackaybre
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachurin Tue May 05, 2009 3:46 pm

How do I know if I'm still eligible for Immigration Canada's help?
Pikachurin
Pikachurin
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackaybre Tue May 05, 2009 4:51 pm

It is my understanding that if you have not applied for it and you're an eCanadian Citizen, you are eligible.
Mackaybre
Mackaybre
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

New Citizens: To Receive Additonal Money. - Page 2 Empty ...

Post by hossin93 Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

emm noo offense but wow...its been a long time im waiting on the aid from immigration canada

XD

hossin93
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next