Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consulting? Is there a need?

3 posters

Go down

Consulting? Is there a need? Empty Consulting? Is there a need?

Post by Benmartin Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi as a fairly new member of Erepulik (a.k.a a newb, noob, noobie and apparently baby boomer?) I have a question.

First of all as the grandson of a very successful Canadian consultant I have come to learn (my opinion might be biased) that individuals who have a passion or a great knowledge about certain aspects of life (whether in the real world or in the e-world) often have good advice and ideas. I am wondering if there is room in our country to hire consultants or advisors for our government (maybe you do, I am not quite sure), or set up a program to hook up consultants (basically very knowledgeable eCanadians) with e-business owners. With thousands of members I am sure there are many people who are very knowledgeable in economics, politics and the diplomacy aspects of the real world and the e-world that could help create a stronger economy and country for eCanada.

P.S I have been meaning to say this for some reason and please take no offense for I am not looking for enemies but Emilio Sanchez your avatar looks like the striking image of the love child between Dr. House (off of the t.v show House M.D) and the joker and I am truly jealous of it. Would you mind telling me were you came across it so I can get rid of my ugly avatar (for I am not black or buff but white and nerdy).

P.S.S Anybody want to tell me why this Augustus Baldwin seems to be hated so much?
Benmartin
Benmartin
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Consulting? Is there a need? Empty Re: Consulting? Is there a need?

Post by Emilio Sanchez Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 am

Lol... My avatar has made me famous. People are always asking me about it. To be honest I can't remember where I got it, since I've had it since I joined the game, which was over 8 months ago.

Reading your white and nerdy comment, I just had to pop in the Weird Al Yankovic song of the same name Smile

To the first part of your post, I think it would be a pretty good idea to have something like that. Something similar was being talked about, but I'm not sure on the status of it.

The matter of Augustus is a whole other story.
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am

Augustus is hated because that's his role in the community. If you ever make it big he'll target you at some point (unless you're Bruck Razz). It's one of the rites of passage for being famous in eCanada. Sadly, he still hasn't denounced me or started any threads aimed at flooding my inbox with requests for 5 gold.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Benmartin Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 am

Dade Pendwyn wrote:Augustus is hated because that's his role in the community. If you ever make it big he'll target you at some point (unless you're Bruck Razz). It's one of the rites of passage for being famous in eCanada. Sadly, he still hasn't denounced me or started any threads aimed at flooding my inbox with requests for 5 gold.
Well if it makes you feel any better i could do it but it might not be the same. geek
Benmartin
Benmartin
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum