Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you dream about last night?

+35
Konstiin
Monkeedude
Dean22
Pikachurin
Fram
Scorpius
Spencer Magee
Smiling Wolf
Kyoto Tokugawa
Banana Bill
frankypicoto
Corrigan
hellzfire312
GChrome
desdemona22
Halve
Mackaybre
Armour144
Coda
John Wilkmot
bwable
25Fulcrum
Pifreak
Mirahge
Schept
Horase
Dominik
Colwell
Emilio Sanchez
belateddeath
Thordan
Duke Leto
Jbmalin
No Idea
David Eastcorner
39 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Eric Gunn Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Slept like a baby, fell asleep thinking of Hot Rods...and woke up just fine and dandy. No dreams.
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Mr. Slaughter Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:55 am

I was mediating a truce between pirates and ninjas so that we may stand together against the zombie invasion.

There we stood on the battlefield, a wall of cold steel and guns. But lo, these were not normal zombies. They were nazi zombies. I yelled for my men, a small mercenary band from western Africa, to stand their ground. When the nazi zombies closed in, we all charged. I felt anger attacking them with my sick-sword. Being half-Jewish, I had a deeply rooted hatred for the Nazis for what they did to my people.

I was a whirlwind of death, slashing and hacking everywhere. There was so much blood on me I could not tell if it was mine or theirs'. I spewed curses at them, the rotten scum.

My lieutenant, Afrika Bambaataa, was pinned down around this time. I ran to his position, forsaking my sickle-swords and unsheathing my lightsaber. The pssssshew sound of it activating was music to my ears. It's orange blade as I sliced my way through the crowd was elegant and graceful.

It was like a gorey light show.

I got to Afrika just in time, a Panzer being driven by a nazi zombie tank commander almost crushed him. I grabbed him and jumped out of the way. He thanked me for the help. I noticed his arm was wounded. Oh no I thought.

He said, "I didn't want you to worry, skipper..."
I replied, a tear in my eye, "It's going to be okay Lieutenant," I was holding back tears, "It's going to be okay..."

His eyes turned red, an empty look upon his face. He jumped at me; he was zombified. Fighting my emotions, I did what had to be done. I put my old friend and battle buddy down. I looked at the ground. *fzzzzzzzzt* I turned my lightsaber off. I was a rush of emotions.

A single tear drooped down from my eye, landing with the tiniest of splashes on the dirt ground. I clenched my lightsaber. My nostrils flared. With the fury of a thousand firestorms I rushed at the Nazi zombies approaching. I screamed a battle cry that was heard across the battlefield, the ninjas and pirates rallied together, fighting in unison against their common foe.

Last thing I remember was charging, lightsaber in had, straight into the mass of the Nazi zombies' forces.

The end.
Mr. Slaughter
Mr. Slaughter
Forum User
Forum User

http://www.myspace.com/ziek_the_geek

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum