Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Here!!!

2 posters

Go down

Newbie Here!!! Empty Newbie Here!!!

Post by nurse ashley Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 pm

My username is Nurse Ashley!!! I am new here... so how does this work? And since joining up, how do i get skills to get a job??? Right now I have no skills and there are no jobs in Canada that require no skills, HELP!!!

nurse ashley
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here!!! Empty Re: Newbie Here!!!

Post by Mackaybre Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Welcome Nurse Ashley.

First, I'd like to direct your attention to the Announcements section of the New Citizen's Lounge, and particularly to the Immigration Bonus offered by the eCanadian government. Please apply when you're eligible and that ought to give you an extra bit of cash to buy food.

At the moment, I see for sure that there's no 0 skill jobs open. At least, none that I would take. On that note, I'd advise sticking to Quality 1 (AKA Q1, Companies with only 1 Star), as the number of stars a company has is the amount of Wellness you lose each day by working for them. You may have to wait a day or two before one opens.

Check out the election results for your region in eCanada, and PM your congressmember to let them know there's no 0-Skill jobs on the market. If enough new citizens do this, there ought to be a stronger reaction.

Also, there's a great New Citizen F.A.Q. which should answer a lot of people's questions, so definitely give that a read while you're waiting to be masked as a Citizen.
Mackaybre
Mackaybre
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum