Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Company??

4 posters

Go down

Company?? Empty Company??

Post by Nebula-Cosmic Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am

How many different company is there in eRepublik?
Is there a different from company in eCanada or is the same?
Nebula-Cosmic
Nebula-Cosmic
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Company?? Empty Re: Company??

Post by Emilio Sanchez Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

There are 9 different types of industries in eRepublik. These are the only types of companies in the game. But each country has many different companies that operate in them. There are hundreds (Maybe thousands) of companies in eRepublik. I own two companies myself. One is a grain company, the other is a wood company.

These are the different types of industries in the game:

Raw Materials Industry: (Each country has different raw materials. Some countries have lots of wood while they have no diamonds. Other countries may have lots of iron but little grain etc. Each country is different for raw materials.)

Iron
Diamonds
Grain
Wood

Manufacturing/ Construction Industries: (These can be started anywhere. But it would be a bad idea to start a gift company in a country that has no diamonds since you'd have to buy your diamonds from another country. Since these companies need raw materials to build their products. For example. You need wood to build houses, hospitals, and defense systems. You need diamonds to make gifts etc.)

House
Defense
Hospital
Gifts
Food
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula-Cosmic Sun May 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Q1: Can every one have many as they like to be citizens and organization/company in Erepublik?

Q2: Can one organization/company have many type of company in one Company, like Holdings in real life?
Nebula-Cosmic
Nebula-Cosmic
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Scythian Sun May 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Nebula-Cosmic wrote:Q1: Can every one have many as they like to be citizens and organization/company in Erepublik?

Q2: Can one organization/company have many type of company in one Company, like Holdings in real life?

As far as I know it's Yes/Yes.

Scythian
Relatively Unknown
Relatively Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula-Cosmic Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Do you know what it will cost to build a organization/company?
Nebula-Cosmic
Nebula-Cosmic
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Banana Bill Sun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm

organization 5 gold

company 20 Gold for q1 + some for start up capital.
Banana Bill
Banana Bill
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula-Cosmic Sun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks.

Other question; (Not in eCanada, that is covered) Where is safe to build organization/company?
I wonder, in eUSA and eBrazil is those safe for me to build organization/company and still live in eCanada?
Nebula-Cosmic
Nebula-Cosmic
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilio Sanchez Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

It doesn't really matter where you start your org, since you don't have to pay taxes or anything. So your org can go anywhere you like.

Companies on the other hand, you do need to think about since each country has different taxes etc. Set up. Some countries have cheap taxes, while others have higher taxes set for the different industries.

eUSA would be a fine place to put an org. You can have as many orgs as you want, located anywhere you want. I have 2 orgs myself. 1 in eCanada and another in eUK. Plus if you want to, you can just move your org somewhere else if you need to. (You move an org the same way you move your citizen. Buy a ticket and select where you want to move.)

I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I heard that your org can only have 1 of each type of company. By that I mean you can't own 2 grain companies in the same org. You can have 1 grain company in 1 org and another grain company in another org. But I don't think you can have 2 of the same in 1 org.

Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure. It's just what I heard awhile ago. I'm not sure if it's true or not.
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula-Cosmic Mon May 04, 2009 1:27 am

I more looking for this example; 1org have; 1 grain company, 1 wood company, 1 diamond company, etc.
and/or 1 org have 1 grain company and this company has 9 different location in the eRepublik, 1 wood company and this company has 9 different location in the eRepublik, etc.
Nebula-Cosmic
Nebula-Cosmic
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down