Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currency cheat

+2
Ali Mentary
Zerolancer
6 posters

Go down

Currency cheat Empty Currency cheat

Post by Zerolancer Sat May 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Can someone explain this to me? I'm a bit lost as to how this led to Romania losing several territories.
Zerolancer
Zerolancer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Currency cheat Empty Re: Currency cheat

Post by Ali Mentary Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 am

This could be one of two things.

1 - All their tanks were involved in currency cheating or using a gold bug and have been perma-banned thus meaning that their war effort has been irreparably damaged.

2 - There was a gold bug a while ago. A lot of PEACE territory was gained through exploiting this. Once the cheaters were banned the territories remained with the winners which has meant that PEACE through winning territories using a gold bug are ahead of ATLANTIS who used real gold to defend. PEACE are now up in the gold stakes. Or maybe eRep Admin have only just gotten round to sorting out their own cheaters.
Ali Mentary
Ali Mentary
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Chiba Mon May 18, 2009 5:42 am

Indonesia is a military powerhouse. I'd describe their government as a Militocracy great amounts of their budget is funneled through their national bank through a spider web of organizations including companies in the United States and Organizations in the UK.
In addition they have 29 -Q5 weapons factories which is more than Romania,US and Canada combined. In addition to this unity of purpose they're insanely organized with databases of thousands of Indonesian players which they call to arms when needed to coordinate attacks. It's going to be interesting to see what will happen now that they have the biggest arms industry on the planet.
Sonny Chiba
Sonny Chiba
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mentary Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Not to mention now that Romania *coughs eRep Admin* have decided to roll over and wait for their tummies to be tickled.
Ali Mentary
Ali Mentary
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerolancer Mon May 18, 2009 4:30 pm

So without Romania, we're pretty much screwed?
Zerolancer
Zerolancer
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mentary Mon May 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Not necessarily, but it's going to take some brilliant co-ordination to get us through.

World without Romania? Some of that depends on what the Romanian Tanks decide to do. Some of that depends on what happens with Spain - they have the only high iron region left that isn't in Pro-Indonesian PEACE hands. Some of it depends on the outcome of Sweden/Germany and what Indonesia decide to do while that's going on. Some of it depends on whether ATLANTIS can get together with the other non-aligned countries and make a substantial play. Sitting still isn't going to work.
Ali Mentary
Ali Mentary
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm

PEACE has a gold exploit that gives them unlimited gold. Romania may have at one point used it, but they didn't use it recently and PEACE did. That's why Romania is gone.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyJoJo Shabbadoo Tue May 19, 2009 8:18 am

But, I think the question remains is what is this exploit?
JoeyJoJo Shabbadoo
JoeyJoJo Shabbadoo
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1239971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Chiba Tue May 19, 2009 9:21 am

The exploit from what i gather has to do with the time change and being able through that exploit to duplicate Gold,Currency,Weapons. I don't think it's as widespread as many would have you believe. My belief is based on tracking weapons and gold to the major players from all over Indonesia. I think they're basically clean The Hungarians on the other hand may be another story. There's a video on youtube showing one guy dispersing 400,000+ Hungarian currency. The account has been banned. They will fix the exploit. They have to, it's just a matter of time.
Sonny Chiba
Sonny Chiba
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Domino_Gray Thu May 28, 2009 7:37 pm

It's good to finally get some semi-clear answers. I'm relatively new to eRepublik, and I've seen constant accusations of cheating hurled towards Indonesia and PEACE. In response, it's almost guaranteed someone from these nations will respond by calling ATLANTIS poor losers.

A simple exploit doesn't seem quite as malicious, or as pervasive, as everyone seems to make it out to be. I understand the loss of integrity to the world's politic, but I've to wonder if it's simple as this thread makes it out to be-- how the hell has it not been fixed?
Domino_Gray
Domino_Gray
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Is there any chance that a resistance war may topple eIndonesia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum