Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice

+2
koolmanjack
Rylde
6 posters

Go down

Advice Empty Advice

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi I just started playing the game and am currently lvl 3. I have a job for minimum wage, been training and have some food in the inventory. I was wondering is there any advice that can be given to help me get a good start in this game. Anything would be appreciated.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Advice Empty Re: Advice

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Read the FAQ good source of knowledge. Now can I get someone to exchange gifts with me plz so I can get my wellness up and be more productive. I can only afford Q1. Thx would be much appreciated.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by koolmanjack Thu May 21, 2009 4:54 pm

check out DAL charity for some help as well, help you by wellness from canadian healthcare at . http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1443337

also, join DAL forums at http://feudalist.forumotion.com/forum.htm
koolmanjack
koolmanjack
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I don't wanna owe myself to any political parties till I'm more knowledgable about them and there goals and diffrences. I hit up Immigration was fast and reliable. I need a decent job that pays more than minimum wage so I can afford Q2 food without my wellness dropping like a rock.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't think you have to join the DAL to get help from it. I could be wrong though.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by desdemona22 Thu May 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Then I suggest you fight in a war.
Go to the current wars list and fight in a war with Germany. Fight once by pressing the big FIGHT button and then press the go back to battlefield button. Then go to the hospital and heal yourself, which will increase your wellness substantially
desdemona22
desdemona22
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I live in alberta irl and in the game. It only has Q1 hospital from what I've read its crap. I just started am lvl 3 but doesn't sound like I'll be able to afford moving ticket anyways by that time. plus I have medics with butchers knives and hacksaws working on me. So it seems to be after we join this game were expected to move east to be taken care of to fight. Bad start for newbs that don't start in the east
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Maybe I'm better off not fighting?...
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Thu May 21, 2009 7:01 pm

You have to be level 5 to fight. Once you get the chance fighting is a good idea - you level up very very fast. You'll be level 13 in no time if you fight 5 times a day. However, you can only fight 5 times a day in Ontario without losing wellness. You'll get 5 gold at level 6, so at that point you'll easily be able to buy a ticket. Now you just have to hope there's a battle going on when you get there Smile
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by desdemona22 Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm

not to mention that there is work for a Q4 hospital going up in Alberta in the near future. Vincent Chaotic is raising funds for one through SCOTIA. So in maybe a week or two there might be a hospital in that region. I am currently running for congress in Alberta and that is one of my main priorities
desdemona22
desdemona22
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Yeah I haven't discovered how to vote I know its on certain dates. But when the voting day is upon us where do I go to vote and how.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by desdemona22 Thu May 21, 2009 7:33 pm

well you have to be level 6 to vote, and when you are the link to vote will appear in the national news bulletin on the homepage (where it says to place your candidates). You follow the posted link and vote for whoever you want.
desdemona22
desdemona22
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Thx for the info. now hook me up with a good job lol.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilio Sanchez Thu May 21, 2009 7:52 pm

The best move you can make is to Nova Scotia Smile

Don't worry. It may seem tough at first, but you'll level up pretty fast and be able to do a lot more.

Did you get your immigration money yet? You get 15 CAD for that once you PM Adasko I think. Tell him you want the immigration money (If you haven't received it already.) That should help get you food etc.

If you have 15.45 CAD. You can send it to Canadian Health Services to receive 10 wellness.

Plus you don't have to be a member of the DAL to benefit from their new player assistance. So check them out and ask their party leader if they can help you out with gifts or food.
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Thu May 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Hmmmm. Well I recieved the immigration cash and spent alot of my cash on high grade food already thats too bad. I'll try to save up the 15.45 again. Thx hellraising House.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Unthak Jones Fri May 22, 2009 1:42 am

Another thing is, there is a new initiative from Immigration Canada to promote people moving to Nova Scotia (Q4 Hospital), since you can now move arround freely, I would suggest PMing Immigration Canada and asking for a Moving Ticket to Move to Nova Scotia, I don't know if they have recieved appropreate funding as of yet, but Minister Adasko would tell you if they can give you one or not.
Unthak Jones
Unthak Jones
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Fri May 22, 2009 2:09 am

Rylde if you keep your wellness high (90+) I can hook you up with a job that pays better than market, and I'll give you raises for every skill level you go up. Plus it'll be a Q1 company so you lose minimal wellness. Both my companies are manufacturing. I also give my employees discounted products, including food.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylde Fri May 22, 2009 10:21 pm

My wellness is currently 52. I'll work on that but not gonna be anytime soon. By that time I'm sure I would have built loyalty with whoever has employed me.
Rylde
Rylde
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum