Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help for wellness

4 posters

Go down

need help for wellness Empty need help for wellness

Post by yelgnahs Thu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Wellness is down to 19 and i need gifts I love you

yelgnahs
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

need help for wellness Empty Re: need help for wellness

Post by Emilio Sanchez Thu May 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Your 'I love you' heart is false. What heart is yellow.. It's supposed to be red!!! Razz

Your working at a Q1 company so you must not be buying food. Your wellness should not be that low unless you just started there, and you previously worked at a higher Q level company.

If you train as well as work everyday. You should be buying at least Q2 food everyday to get back your wellness lost.

I'm not sure what your being paid, but I checked the market and you should be getting around 4 CAD for skill 2 in land. You also have a skill of 3 in Construction which you could make around 5-6 CAD per day. (Make sure you work at a Q1 company.)

I checked the market and you can buy Q2 food for as low as 1.60 CAD. So you can afford food no problem.

Start buying Q2 food (or Q3 if you can afford it.) Everyday and your wellness will get back up.

If you need any more help, let me know.
Emilio Sanchez
Emilio Sanchez

http://meqi.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher Rahl Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:09 am

this is good advice, my welness has droped to 28 and i quit one job for another and was fried over my wellness, so now i have to start back at a lower paying job Sad bumer. you learn some and loose some
Cypher Rahl
Cypher Rahl
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Valchrist Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 am

My advice for you, learned hard and through a wast of money, as I see i now, having bought a house, and fine food is: Buy 1 or 2 quality food whenever there is a war going o you can participate in.

Wars are not always shown unless they are directly involving Canada attacking or defending. You should make a habit of searching the battles under the 'Army' menu.o Often there are battles that invlve allies. There you can fight one fight, and then heal at the hospital, usually for 40-50 Will, depending on your provinces hospital and gain experience too.

I'm suprised this isn't more widely used. It's the cheapest easiest way to maintain your will.

In peace time, just buy some decent food, say Q3 and send a friend some money for gifts.

But by and large, war is the best thing for your will. Getting tot he hospital can be tricky. After attacking, click 'go to battlefield' which will appear on your screen, then there is a message on that page that says 'you can get more wellness form the hospital' click that, then click on heal.

You can heal once per day, only after having fought.

And your employer will also thank you for maintaining high will. You might even get a raise!

Last edited by Valchrist on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding clarity without adding a new post... Reason for asking a reason?)

Valchrist
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum