Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit and Run

+14
zurkon
belateddeath
Mirahge
David Letang
David Eastcorner
cujo8400
Duke Leto
GChrome
Goran Thrax
frankypicoto
25Fulcrum
Pifreak
Dominik
Kyoto Tokugawa
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hit and Run - Page 3 Empty Re: Hit and Run

Post by David Eastcorner Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:42 am

David arrives in his motorboat and knocks out Eric with a crowbar. He then takes the crown and motors off into the Bermuda Triangle, where he drops the crown and lets it sink to the bottom.
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:19 am

Eric unfortunately drowns after this incident.
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Slaughter Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 am

Out on an expedition to find this crown in the Bermuda Triangle, my crew and I find this an uncharted island near the center. On the island we discover Amelia Earhart who has stayed remarkably young by the Fountain of Youth. She tells me where the crown is (because Mr. Eastcorner wasn't being very subtle) and offers me her assistance.

With her technical know-how, my crew builds a nuclear submarine capable of traversing the dangerous depths of the Bermuda Triangle. We all make our way out to the destination.

We discover a maze of ruined ships. We spot the shinyness of the crown instantly. Amelia and I put our SCUBA suits on and dive down to retrieve it. She picks it up and we feel a great shaking. Followed by a roar. The ocean is dark and we can't see what is coming. Unbeknownst to us, it is a Leviathan. We discover it too late, as it rushes straight into us. I am kicked back and lose sight of Amelia. I scream out on our radio for her. The Leviathan continues to patrol the area.

Looking around for Amelia, I spot the crown's shine and rush towards her. There I discover something disturbing. She pinned onto one of the broken ships, a large piece of metal sticking through her. She struggles to talk but tells me to take the crown. I keep on assuring her that she was going to make it, but she persists that she won't and I just need to go. I take the crown reluctantly and the Leviathan shoots right past us. I gave her one last look and swam back up to the submarine.

We return to the island. There I build a memorial mound for Amelia and lay the crown there. I remark:

"A few karats of gold in eschange for countless liters of blood. What a fair trade..."
Mr. Slaughter
Mr. Slaughter
Forum User
Forum User

http://www.myspace.com/ziek_the_geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: