Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sci-Fi RPG

+8
Fram
Eric Gunn
belateddeath
David Eastcorner
Duke Leto
GChrome
frankypicoto
Kyoto Tokugawa
12 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sci-Fi RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Sci-Fi RPG

Post by Fram Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 am

To many details? I think so... Razz
Fram
Fram
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 am

*acepted (I know I spell it wrong)*
Back on Tatooine Ambrivian had chased Da'ar into a dead end where they were squaring off at each other with their blasters.
At that momment Private Filitov of the GLA jumped down off the roof of the bulding behind Da'ar. He kicked Da'ar to the ground and bashed his wrist on it until he dropped the blaster. Ambrivian had enough time to call a squad of eight to come and tie up Da'ar and bring him back to Valkren's Gate.

Ambrivian spoke to Da'ar" This could be something good for you, boy"

Ambrivian knew that the Major was comeing to Tatooine so he hurried away to greet him.

*Be back in about 6 hrs*
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 pm

When Marle and Kronga'lu were finished eating they had learned a good lot about each other and they could see the friendship ahead of them.
"So I'll see you around" said Kronga'lu when she was ready to go "I hear they are giving tours around the spaceship tomorrow, you should go."
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:23 pm

The walk with the General was quiet. But a pleasant quiet. Habion knew this wasn't the time to explain his actions. So he remainded silent and took in the immensity of the Valkren's Gate.

He was impressed. Clean, shiny...everything Habion was not. As they neared the end of the hall, he could see the cages that would hold him. He noticed that those were clean and shiny as well...

"You can wait here until the commander sees you. If you need anything, just ask, ok?" Said Kota.

"Well, I wouldn't mind something to eat, General!" replied Habion

The only response he got was the click-click-click of the General's heels hitting the floor, as he walked away. Silently...In his clean shiny boots.
Habion turned to the toilet, looked at the water and thought: I've drank worst looking than this.

Last edited by Eric Gunn on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

http://NotFamousEnoughForMyOwnWebsiteYet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 pm

frankypicoto wrote:"Sure, come with me" she started walking towards the cafeteria and Marle followed her. " So where are you from?"

"Oh I come from everywhere, going here and there, I do my jobs on different planets" Marle replied, trying to avoid the subject Marle said "What kind of things are in the cafeteria?"
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:55 pm

*We kinda already ate lol =S hehe*
"That sounds fun" said Kronga'lu trying to get Marle to speak more about her life so that they would get to know each other.
"So in which room are you staying in?" she asked curious "I still don't have a roommate maybe they'll send you to my room" said Kronga'lu sounding exited at the idea. She would love not to be lonely in her cold room.
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 pm

*Lol thats okay Razz*

"if you don't mind me kind of messing up your room, I could stay in your room! I have a lot of experiments to do and researching though, so if you don't mind..." Marle trailed off thinking about what are consequences to this new roommate.
What if she was a spy...
What if she figures out what I really am...
What will I do if she figures that I'm not just a scientist!
I should think more about this before I decide, but that could be suspicious...
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

*lol...good one*
"sure...I have to study too because I'll be doing my senior captain exam soon" Kronga'lu said smiling " and I would gladly help you out if you need..."she hesitated but decided to tell the truth " I use to be a scientist but I didn't get to finish my course and it wasn't really my dream job"
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm

"Oh, Mine isn't for exams or tests, I do it since I find it fun to try to... make, I mean, find out about objects and biological systems, I am also a genetic engineerer" Marle answered.
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by frankypicoto Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 pm

"That's sounds interesting" said Kronga'lu happy that Marle hadn't raised any questions about her previous job. " well...I'm going to bed, would you like me to show you to your new room?"
frankypicoto
frankypicoto
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by GChrome Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:01 pm

"Oh, yes please, I would love to see it! Let me get all my stuff first, I'll meet you there" Marle said.

After Marle collected all her things she went to Kronga'lu's room and met her

"Hello! I'm here"
GChrome
GChrome
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 pm

*Eric! the generals name is Rahm Kota, Duboto is someone else. If you need to know what the other characters are then check the 1st post under Important Characters.*
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Vorian's ship landed outside the burning city. Vorian walked out armed with his LasGun in hand, Flechette rifle strapped to his back, and several grenades and plenty of ammo.

"Computer seal all access and open via voice command."

AFFIRMATIVE MAJOR

Time to prove my worth

Vorian ran towards the city and charged his Lasgun.
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

"Major! I am suprised that you actually made it here. I thought Grenda would stop you. Congradulations! You passed my little test." Ambrivian reached his hand out as if to shake Vorian's hand.
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Da'ar stared at the inside of his prison cell.

"I've got to get out of here."

He began to plan his escape.
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 pm

David Eastcorner wrote:Da'ar stared at the inside of his prison cell.

Habion remembered seeing the man that was in custody next to his cell. He thought he saw him fleeing GLA soldiers. He had a couple on him, but one in particular looked more eager to catch him than the rest. Apart from the skin color difference (and the smell), the long dark hair made them look like twins. Or brothers...He broke the silence first.

"I saw you raising hell on Tattoine long hair..." He said. "I suppose I should thank you..." he trailed off..."anyways, why weren't you killed down there? What's so special 'bout you that they spared your life?"
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Kyoto Tokugawa wrote:*Eric! the generals name is Rahm Kota, Duboto is someone else. If you need to know what the other characters are then check the 1st post under Important Characters.*
*fixed it...I was pretty tired last night on that last one. Loving the thread so far!*
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Eric Gunn wrote:
David Eastcorner wrote:Da'ar stared at the inside of his prison cell.

Habion remembered seeing the man that was in custody next to his cell. He thought he saw him fleeing GLA soldiers. He had a couple on him, but one in particular looked more eager to catch him than the rest. Apart from the skin color difference (and the smell), the long dark hair made them look like twins. Or brothers...He broke the silence first.

"I saw you raising hell on Tattoine long hair..." He said. "I suppose I should thank you..." he trailed off..."anyways, why weren't you killed down there? What's so special 'bout you that they spared your life?"

"I'd like to think it's my good looks... What do they have you in here for?"

He stared closely at the man, noticing he didn't seem completely human.

"I'll bet it can't have been that bad, or they would have killed you as well."
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 pm

"I'd like to think it's my good looks... What do they have you in here for?"

He stared closely at the man, noticing he didn't seem completely human.

"I'll bet it can't have been that bad, or they would have killed you as well."
Habion laughed and showed off his teeth. The man had humor, which meant he wasn't afraid. He had the composure of a Merc. He knew most Smugglers (having done his share of smuggling before adopting a more satisfying career...) and he wasn't one of them.

"Well, it's certainly not for my good looks, that's for sure. I'm not exactly sure why I'm in custody to be honest." Habion lied. He wasn't sure who to trust at this stage. The upper hand wasn't his.

"Someone must have monitored my movements down there and offered me a job. I just showed up for it, and was placed in custody without an explanation. Go figure...Did they offer you a job too?" He semi-joked.

I'm Habion. Habion Renado

*good night all*

Last edited by Eric Gunn on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Habion laughed and showed off his teeth.

"Well, it's certainly not my good looks, that's for sure. I'm not exactly sure why I'm in custody to be honest. Habion lied. He wasn't sure who to trust at this stage. The upper hand wasn't his.

"Someone monitored my movements down there and offered me a job. I just showed up for it, and was placed in custody without an explanation."

Da'ar didn't completely trust this guy, but he knew that he wouldn't get out of this cell alone.

"Well, obviously you were put in here for the wrong reasons then... Care to help me bust out of here?"
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 pm

"Thank you Commander." Vorian shakes Ambvrian's hand."Sorry about the little... scuffle up at the station. They should know never to mess with someone with 200years expierience. I Notice there is still some rioting, want me to help?"
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoto Tokugawa Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 pm

"Sure, but I have to go. We can talk later"

Ambrivian heard of the two inmates in his holding cells and took his crusier back to Valkrens Gate.Upon arriving Ambrivian got a a full platoon of thirty soldiers to come with him to the cells.

"Get up! If either of you tries to resist or escape you will be shot. I'm not telling you if it will be death or not so don't test it"

He brought the whole group to his office where he told the convicts to sit down. He dissmissed the guards.

"Just remember that I have weapons and you do not."He told them,"Now what are you guys planning on doing now? Because I personally don't know what to do with you."
Kyoto Tokugawa
Kyoto Tokugawa
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Eastcorner Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Da'ar grinned at Ambrivian.

"I plan to live. And that's about it."

He looked around the room.

"I see you have some Coruscanti Ale over there... Could I have just a little bit?"

Da'ar grinned again.

"I might tell you more if I have a drink..."
David Eastcorner
David Eastcorner
Reliable Spammer
Reliable Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Gunn Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Da'ar didn't completely trust this guy, but he knew that he wouldn't get out of this cell alone.

"Well, obviously you were put in here for the wrong reasons then... Care to help me bust out of here?"

Before Habion could reply, a loud click-click-click sound was echoing down the dark hallway. Habion chuckled and said: "Your timing's off man! We have company."

Ambrivian heard of the two inmates in his holding cells and took his crusier back to Valkrens Gate.Upon arriving Ambrivian got a a full platoon of thirty soldiers to come with him to the cells.

"Get up! If either of you tries to resist or escape you will be shot. I'm not telling you if it will be death or not so don't test it"
He got up silently, the urge to laugh had passed. There looked to be two douzen soldiers or more, well armed.

He brought the whole group to his office where he told the convicts to sit down. He dissmissed the guards.

"Just remember that I have weapons and you do not."He told them,"Now what are you guys planning on doing now? Because I personally don't know what to do with you."

Habion looked around the room, then at the man. He was slightly taller than himself, with an athletic build. No match for my strenght he thought, but the man commanded respect, and he had guns. Many. The man next to his cell spoke first. When he was done, Habion leveled his eyes with the commander and spoke:

"I was offered a job, I showed up, and was arrested...Why don't you tell me what you have planned for me? I came to work, not to dirty a cell so your cleaning crew can spit shine it with amonia...And by the way, do you always treat future employees this way? It might explain why that kid high tailed it out of here earlier after roughing up your guards..." His tone wasn't sarcastic, but hard. Ball's in your court he thought.

Last edited by Eric Gunn on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Eric Gunn
Eric Gunn
Pillar of the Community
Pillar of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Leto Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Vorian rushed to the closest sounds of struggle. He turned into an alley way where the corpses of an entire platoon of GLA soldiers laid. Vorian put his Lasgun away and took out his Flechette rifle. Then a screeching came out of the shadows. Several Feral beings jumped at him. Vorian fired the Flechette rifle twice striking down two rebels with bits of crystal sticking out of their corpses. the other three knocked his gum out of his hand and clawed at him with knives. One knife was stabbed into Vorians arm. Vorian did not scream.

"Never try to kill me you bastards!" Vorian howled. He grabbed one rebel and threw him into the wall with a loud CRUNCH! He then took knife and tore the larnyx of the last rebel, but with several stabs and slashes instead of one clean stroke. Vorian watched as his wound started to congeal.

As mutch as I hated the Empire, i have to thank them for their cruel expierment

Vorian remembered being strapped to a steel table and several robotics limbs stabbed into his throught chest, arms, legs, and eyes. and the pain was so unbearable that he passed out. He then woke up with a scientist beside him.

"Hi I am Dr.Vira Yuzi. I injected some nanites into you so they can repair your cells and protect your body from diseases. You will most likely live for ohhhh, about 400-500 years for how long you lasted.You are my first success. Hopefully the Emporer will want this to."

I swear I will find that damned Scientists offspring and kill them all. If my name is not Vorian Atriedes!
Duke Leto
Duke Leto
Insane Forumer
Insane Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum