Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Employees with high Wellness

5 posters

Go down

Looking for Employees with high Wellness Empty Looking for Employees with high Wellness

Post by Serenity Ltd Tue May 19, 2009 7:11 pm

I recently purchased a Canadian Diamond Mine and am looking for some active employees with any land skill to work for me. The only requirement to receive the highest market salary is wellness >80. I am getting too many people taking my job offers and having wellness below 40. This is very bad for business and my company deserves some healthier workers. I can guarantee that I will be one of the best employers you have had. I offer very competitive wages as well as bonuses of gifts, moving tickets, or weapons. I am always looking to communicate and offer economic advice for interested citizens. I have an export license to the eUSA which has been very profitable. More profit means higher wages for you! So please reply or message "Serenity Ltd" in-game if you have >80 wellness and are interested in working for my diamond company.

Thank you.

Serenity Ltd
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Looking for Employees with high Wellness Empty Re: Looking for Employees with high Wellness

Post by Dade Pendwyn Tue May 19, 2009 7:37 pm

What Q is the company and what salary do you offer somebody with skill 5.02 and 95 or higher wellness.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Looking for Employees with high Wellness Empty Re: Looking for Employees with high Wellness

Post by Serenity Ltd Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm

It is a Q1 company, so I won't be able to offer as much as the Q4 and Q3 companies out there... but you also lose less wellness so that helps. I prefer to discuss wages in private but I can guarantee higher than the current market wage for a Q1 company at skill 5 (about 8 CAD). Let me know what wage you think you deserve and I will let you know whether I can afford it or not (I have calculated the profit cutoff for the wellness and skill you listed).

Serenity Ltd
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Citizen B Tue May 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Easy way to get employees with 90 plus wellness:

Get the Canadian government to open battles for us to fight in. Every single user that can fight, can visit our Q5 hospital, and bring wellness to 90 plus, or even 100 every day.

Until such time, the majority of us will lose a wellness point or two a day until we're dead. The new users will hover around with mid 40s wellness, begging for some Q3 bread so they don't drop any lower.

Our government apparently doesn't realize, that we need to fight every day not only to improve our ability to defend, but to make our businesses productive as well.

Citizen B
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Ltd Tue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Citizen B wrote:Easy way to get employees with 90 plus wellness:

Get the Canadian government to open battles for us to fight in. Every single user that can fight, can visit our Q5 hospital, and bring wellness to 90 plus, or even 100 every day.

Until such time, the majority of us will lose a wellness point or two a day until we're dead. The new users will hover around with mid 40s wellness, begging for some Q3 bread so they don't drop any lower.

Our government apparently doesn't realize, that we need to fight every day not only to improve our ability to defend, but to make our businesses productive as well.

This is not the thread for this discussion. Though I will point out that if a citizen is buying the appropriate food and gifts they should be able to start every day at 100 wellness (I do). War games certainly help make it cheaper, but are not necessary.

No one should be dying if they have a job and buy the right food and gifts. Here's a wellness calculator to help figure out what to buy:

http://www.egobba.de/wellness.htm

Serenity Ltd
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Ltd Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 pm

I guess I should point out that gifts purchased should be donating to the employers organization and gifted to the employee to increase wellness. Alternatively, funds can be donated to an employer who can purchase a gift for the employees wellness. I often just give gift bonuses to my employees if they request them.

Serenity Ltd
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Lodgy Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Your just trying to cheat the system, do it how everyone else does, Fire employees until you get the good ones or help some along the way. If you think stealing employees from people that they worked hard to get is a good precedent don't be surprised when people do it to you.

Theo Lodgy
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Ltd Tue May 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Theo Lodgy wrote:Your just trying to cheat the system, do it how everyone else does, Fire employees until you get the good ones or help some along the way. If you think stealing employees from people that they worked hard to get is a good precedent don't be surprised when people do it to you.

Ouch, must have hit a nerve. I don't think I am "cheating the system" in any way. I'm just taking advantage of the forum to increase the efficiency of hiring good employees. I welcome any competition it might bring (that's the whole driving force of the economy anyway, isn't it?). I am making a good profit and want to hire better employees so I'm letting that be known. If you are treating your employees well, then you shouldn't feel threatened by my innocent offers.

Any chance the guy who posted above works for you?

Serenity Ltd
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dade Pendwyn Tue May 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Theo Lodgy wrote:Your just trying to cheat the system, do it how everyone else does, Fire employees until you get the good ones or help some along the way. If you think stealing employees from people that they worked hard to get is a good precedent don't be surprised when people do it to you.

It's not cheating the system, that's how it works. Same as RL. Highest wages gets the employee, lowest price gets the sale.

Citizen B wrote:Easy way to get employees with 90 plus wellness:

The government is doing regular training wars. There have been four in the last 2 weeks I believe, maybe less.
Dade Pendwyn
Dade Pendwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by desdemona22 Tue May 19, 2009 11:50 pm

Not to mention the cost of training wars is huge, the government is doing a great job at getting in as many training wars as they have.
desdemona22
desdemona22
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down