Official eCanada forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currency Market Newspaper

4 posters

Go down

Currency Market Newspaper Empty Currency Market Newspaper

Post by Enoch Root Wed May 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Hallo, I write The eInvestor Report.

This paper is a daily paper devoted to profit through the Monetary Market, which gives international currency listings and includes some general talk about investing in the Monetary Market.

I know a lot of eCanadians already read my paper, so I wanna say thanks, as well.

Also, I have no idea if I posted this in an acceptable spot, and will move it if there's somewhere designated for this kind of post, and I just missed it.

I'd appreciate it if you took a look. Thank you for your time.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/the-einvestor-report-185607/1
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Currency Market Newspaper Empty Re: Currency Market Newspaper

Post by Enoch Root Thu May 21, 2009 9:24 am

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/currency-report-day-548-kicking-the-serbians-while-they-re-down-806661/1/20

A new article about the new troubles of the Serbians and their RSD.

I promise not to come in here and spam the forums, I just wanna put up one or two articles whenever I write something that I feel lots of people should know about Smile
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Books Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

Nooo! You're totally allowed to spam. Stuff rocks
Books
Books
Forum Elder
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Root Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/currency-report-day-551-market-bottom-in-sight--809865/1/20

Markets are picking up in anticipation of the elections.

Thanks Books Very Happy
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedrikus Magnus Sun May 24, 2009 2:45 pm

GJ man nice work!

That is usefull stuff!
Cedrikus Magnus
Cedrikus Magnus
Frequent Forumer
Frequent Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Root Mon May 25, 2009 9:32 am

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/currency-report-day-552-was-the-monetary-market-fixed-or-not--810677/1/20

I hope the don't delete my article today... It's about some issues with the MM.

Thanks Cedrikus Magnus Smile
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Root Tue May 26, 2009 12:06 am

If there's anyone out there looking to make a few bucks on the side, I'm looking for someone that can help me find info for my paper.

It's getting to be a larger task than I had originally anticipated, and as I get subscribers by the tens everyday, I feel that I owe it to my readers to really be on top of things.

I'm offering 14 USD a week, (or 0.28 gold if you have no use for USD), which isn't much, but I'm not asking for you to write the thing Smile

This is what I require:

Everyday, go through the newspapers for every country, and see if there is anything that might effect currencies, economies, or people's money in any way.

I specifically want to know when money is issued in any country, and when they donate to their Orgs that operate on the MM, and anything else that the government of a country is doing that might effect the economy. (We can talk about how you can go about finding this out if you aren't sure)

I would need a report, by PM or Email, either at the end of the night (US Eastern Time), or before 5:00 server-time in the morning, which is when I usually start writing the paper.

I will give full credit to the person I hire for the info.

It is not necessary that the person I hire be a master of the English language, as a matter of fact, I would consider someone that could report to me on the happenings in countries such as Indonesia and Hungary over someone that could write really good English.

I myself will write the paper, continue to watch the MM and update my numbers for that, and report on the info I find through other means. Everything I've listed above are the things that I usually cannot get to myself, so those aren't things I'm trying to throw off on another person, I'll still be carrying my full share of the workload Smile

I will note here that I will pay more money for good work. This is more of a starting salary than a serious offer.

I look forward to working with you.

-Enoch Root
-Editor of The eInvestor Report
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Enoch Root Thu May 28, 2009 12:28 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/currency-report-day-555-threats-to-the-kpw-and-gbp-814234/1/20

Expanded the Report! Hired some reporters and the paper now includes reports from around the world.
Enoch Root
Enoch Root
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhead Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 pm

A really nice job! I've already suscribed!

Zhead
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down